Certification: CE, CCC, EN
Delivery Time: 1-3 working days
Supply Ability: 500
DLAA insists on the use of high-quality materials and advanced technology to manufacture fog light . Besides, we strictly monitor and control the quality and cost in each production process. All this guarantees the product to have high quality and favorable price.DLAA 's fog light has been substantially improved in a scientific way, as shown in the following aspects.
1. DLAA [拓展关键词 is superior in raw materials. Inferior materials are totally rejected into the factory, which ensures the luminous efficiency.
2. The product features high efficiency. The new technology used in it provides maximum brightness and allows large areas of lighting.
3. The product has good light transmittance capacity. Made of premium photo-diffusion material, it has a good uniformity of illumination.
4. DLAA Co., Ltd. has established a good social image in development.
5. DLAA Co., Ltd. aims provide our customers with satisfactory products and services.
1. DLAA Co., Ltd. is the backbone enterprise of the domestic 3 inch led fog lights manufacturing industry.
2. Our quality is our company name card in universal projector fog lights industry, so we will do it best.
3. Our environmental and social performance is important to our business success. We are working hard to reduce waste, minimize resource consumption and carbon emissions in our manufacturing processes, whilst improving the energy-saving capabilities of our products during their life cycle. We drive sustainable social, economic and environmental change through our decisions and actions. For example, we have a strict plan for water use. The cooling water used at the factory is recycled to reduce the amount of water used. For sustainable development, we have stepped up seriously. We have been focusing on reducing production waste and CO2 emissions to minimize our footprint. We aim to deliver a positive experience and provide unparalleled levels of attention and support for our customers. We are establishing a customer-eccentric belief system.